Low 33F. High 27F. Mostly cloudy during the evening. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Klaipeda 7 day weather forecast including weather warnings, temperature, rain, wind, visibility, humidity and UV Variable clouds with snow showers. The coldest season / winter is in the months of January and February. Weather phenomena recorded in previous years in Klaipėda ☃ Water Temperature in localities in Klaipėda ☀ Weather forecast for Klaipėda in August ☔. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. The first option will be automatically selected. Temps nearly steady in the low to mid 30s. Snow showers early with a chance of lingering snow showers later. 16:58 +3.6 38.5. Mostly cloudy with snow flurries and snow showers, especially in the afternoon. Snow in the evening will transition to snow showers overnight. The temperatures are highest on average in August, at around 16.9 °C | 62.4 °F. Average Weather during October in Klaipėda (Klaipeda county), Lithuania. Current weather in Klaipėda and forecast for today, tomorrow, and next 14 days Cloudy skies early followed by a mixture of light rain and snow in the afternoon. See the links below the 12-day Klaipėda weather forecast table for other cities and towns nearby along with weather conditions for local outdoor activities. Klaipėda has unsettled weather all year round. Chance of precip 70%. Chance of snow 40%. Low 26F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph, becoming NNW and decreasing to less than 5 mph. Winds light and variable. Cloudy skies. Weather in Klaipėda in August 2020. Low 19F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Read an overview of the climate. Chance of snow 40%. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph. Our HD satellite images of Klaipėda … 23 00 +1 34 +1 34 +1 34 +2 36 +4 39 +4 39 +4 39 +4 39. Average Weather in Klaipėda Lithuania. Snow showers early with a chance of lingering snow showers later. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Cloudy with rain and snow. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Weather in Klaipėda, 10.01.2021 - In the early morning it will be overcast with light snowfall. Klaipėda is a windy city with many stormy days per year. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Temperature of water and air, precipitation, amount of days with rain and advice on the best time to visit Klaipėda. Low 31F. Chance of snow 40%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches. Which City Is the Worst for Fall Allergies This Year? Over the course of the year, the temperature typically varies from 24°F to 70°F and is rarely below 6°F or above 80°F. Chance of snow 30%. How Winter Fashion Has Changed in 100 Years (PHOTOS), Eerie Vintage Photos of People Battling the Flu, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Klaipėda weather forecast – free weather forecast for Klaipėda ViaMichelin offers you the weather for Klaipėda today and tomorrow, as well as a 10 day weather outlook. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches. In the early morning it will be overcast, but mainly dry. Variably cloudy with snow showers. The noon will bring mainly cloudy, but mostly dry weather. What's the weather like in Klaipėda (Klaipėdos Apskritis) in January 2021? Chance of snow 40%. 2 00. Daily high temperatures decrease by 2°F, from 34°F to 32°F, rarely falling below 20°F or exceeding 43°F.. Daily low temperatures decrease by 2°F, from 27°F to 24°F, rarely falling below 6°F or exceeding 39°F.. For reference, on August 1, the hottest day of the year, temperatures in Klaipėda typically range from 58°F to 70°F, … Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. High 28F. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Low near 25F. Chance of snow 40%. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Klaipda area. Temps nearly steady in the mid to upper 30s. Read an overview of the climate. Today's weather is turning out to be patchy rain possible.The visibility is going to be around 9 km i.e. Live weather reports from Klaipėda weather stations and weather warnings that include risk of thunder, high UV index and forecast gales. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Chance of snow 40%. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. High near 30F. Weather Forecast Klaipeda - Lithuania (Klaipeda County) ☼ Longitude : 21.14 Latitude : 55.71 Altitude : 7m ☀ Weather in Klaipėda, 17.01.2021. Current weather - Here we've put together a glance at all the most important information about the current weather in Klaipėda (Klaipėda, Lithuania). Travel guide and advices. Chance of snow 40%. Average Weather in January in Klaipėda Lithuania. January is in the winter in Klaipėda and is typically the coldest month of the year. Chance of snow 60%. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Cloudy. Watch This Woman Slip on the Ice Allllllllll the Way Down a Hill, Wintry Mess on Tap from Midwest to Northeast, Keep Your Coffee Warm All Winter With a Mug Warmer, Stay Fresh with This Odor & Germ Eliminator, This Under Desk Bike Is On Sale For Over 50% Off, Stay Warm With This Reduced-Price Portable Heater, Here's Why Your Cold Might Not Be Going Away, Flu and COVID-19: Similarities and Differences, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Klaipėda Weather by month // weather averages Chance of snow 40%. Overcast in the afternoon. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Weather phenomena recorded in previous years in Klaipėda ☃ Water Temperature in localities in Klaipėda ☀ Weather forecast for Klaipėda in September ☔. Weather in July July , like June , in Klaipėda , Lithuania , is another comfortable summer month, with average temperature varying between 13.6°C (56.5°F) and 19.9°C (67.8°F). Snow accumulations less than one inch. Occasional snow showers. Use escape to clear. Considerable cloudiness. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Weather ☀ ⛅ Klaipėda ☀ ⛅ August ☀ ⛅ Information on temperature, sunshine hours, water temperature & rainfall in August for Klaipėda. 20 00. Klaipėda Extended Forecast with high and low temperatures. Cloudy skies with a few snow showers later at night. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Palanga area. Weather forecast for Klaipeda (Klaipedos Apskritis), with all weather data such as: Temperature, Felt temperature, Atmospheric pressure, Relative humidity, Wind speed, Wind gusts, Isotherm, Precipitation, Cloud cover and Heat index - www.ViewWeather.com Temps nearly steady in the mid to upper 30s. weather Klaipėda - Lithuania - WeatherOnline. During the day they will rise to a maximum of -11 °C. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Low 26F. April is in the spring in Klaipėda and is typically the 6th coldest month of the year. Mostly cloudy with a few snow showers in the morning. Variable clouds with snow showers. Chance of snow 40%. Chance of snow 30%. Chance of snow 50%. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precip 50%. Sea breezes are common from April to September. Windfinder specializes in wind, waves, tides and weather reports & forecasts for wind related sports like kitesurfing, windsurfing, surfing, sailing, fishing or paragliding. Take control of your data. Hourly forecast and temperature in Klaipėda andLithuania, In addition to weather conditions during prayer times in both Jordan and Saudi Arabia. Snow showers. Here are some average weather facts we collected from our historical climate data: The months of July, August, September, October and November have a high chance of precipitation. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Klaipėda average temperature. Chance of snow 50%. Use escape to clear. Before noon clouds with rain or sleet will dominate. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Winds NNW at 15 to 25 mph. High around 30F. Chance of snow 30%. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Low 21F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Low near 35F. Snow showers will become more widely scattered in the afternoon. Last 2 weeks of weather Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph, becoming NNW and decreasing to less than 5 mph. High 31F. Now. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021. Temps nearly steady in the mid 30s. 11 00. Cloudy skies early followed by a mixture of light rain and snow in the afternoon. Travel guide and advices. Snow accumulations less than one inch. In the afternoon we can expect partly sunny weather. Weather Klaipeda - Weather forecast: - for today, - for tomorrow, - for a week, - for a month. Fr, 22 Jan. Temperature of water and air, precipitation, amount of days with rain and advice on the best time to visit Klaipėda. Get the monthly weather forecast for Klaipeda, Klaipėda, Lithuania, including daily high/low, historical averages, to help you plan ahead. You can see where there are thunderstorms currently ongoing, as well as where thunderstorms have occurred in recent weeks and months with our lightning analysis tool. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. High near 30F. Winds S at 15 to 25 mph. General This is the wind, wave and weather forecast for Klaipeda in Klaipėda County, Lithuania. Low 32F. In autumn and winter, gales are not unusual. Real feel 0 32 Th, 21 Jan Today +1 34 +4 39. About one inch of snow expected. Chance of precip 70%. Snow showers. Weather in August The last month of the summer, August , is an agreeable month in Klaipėda , Lithuania , with average temperature varying between … Winds NNW at 15 to 25 mph. 5 00. Going outside or planning your trip in advance the best way to avoid an awkward situation, like staying under the rain without umbrella or to be dressed up lightly in cold weather, is to check weather forecast. The lowest average temperatures in the year occur in January, when it is around -3.0 °C | 26.6 °F. Use up and down arrows to change selection. High 27F. See the forecast as a table or graph. The first option will be automatically selected. The climate in Klaipėda during April can be summarized as cool and reasonably dry. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Occasional snow showers. Occasional snow showers. Chance of snow 40%. A few snow showers developing late. Low 23F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Chance of snow 60%. Chance of snow 40%. Temps nearly steady in the mid 30s. Chance of precip 70%. Snow showers. Low 26F. Take control of your data. °F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Low 23F. Klaipėda weather. Weather in Klaipėda today. Low 26F. The amount of rain in October is normal with an average of 74mm (2.9in). Snow can fall from October to April and a phenomenon resembling lake-effect snow is frequent. Weather.com brings you the most accurate monthly weather forecast for Klaipėda, Klaipėda, Lithuania with average/record and high/low temperatures, precipitation and more. Low 33F. in Klaipėda weather for two weeks, 14 day weather forecast for Klaipėda, Klaipėda County, Lithuania. Before noon mainly sunny weather with a few clouds will dominate. Low 27F. Temps nearly steady in the low to mid 30s. Severe snowstorms can paralyze the city in winter. 5 miles and an atmospheric pressure of 1000 mb .The daytime temperature is going to reach 4 °c and the temperature is going to dip to 3 °c at night.We expect around 3.5 mm of precipitation to fall and cloud covering 78% of the sky, the … 8 00. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Klaipėda, Klaipėda, Lithuania with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Mostly cloudy. Cloudy with rain and snow. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Snow showers. Weather in Klaipeda, Lithuania Today's. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Snow accumulations less than one inch. The climate in Klaipėda during January can be summarized as cold and reasonably dry. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Snow showers. Morning temperatures will be around -20 °C. Weather forecast up to 14 days including temperature, weather condition and precipitation and much more. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Temperature Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Additional information. High 31F. Weather in Klaipėda, 01.10.2020 - On Friday it will be cloudy, but mostly dry until afternoon. Weather in Klaipeda (Klaipedos Apskritis), . 9 Ways to Tell the Difference. Snow showers early with a chance of lingering snow showers later. The best time of year to visit Klaipėda in Lithuania. Palanga Weather Forecasts. Klaipėda weather: find free weather forecasts for Klaipėda with weather outlooks, temperatures, wind speed and humidity figures. Weather in Klaipėda in September 2020. Chance of snow 40%. Variable clouds with snow showers. Chance of snow 40%. Snow accumulations less than one inch. The average minimum temperature (usually the minimum temperature is noted during the night) in Klaipėda in October is 5.0°C (41°F). Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. High around 25F. 14 00. This month is known as a chilly month. Rain and snow in the morning. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. What's the weather like in Klaipėda (Klaipėdos Apskritis) in April 2021? Snow accumulations less than one inch. 17 00. Chance of snow 40%. In Klaipėda, the summers are comfortable and partly cloudy and the winters are long, freezing, windy, and mostly cloudy. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Low 29F. Tomorrow +2 36 +4 39. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to … . Chance of precip 70%. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021, Cold or Flu? Snow showers. Todays weather forecast, by the hour and long term. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Klaipeda, Klaipėda, Lithuania. We can expect partly sunny weather with a chance of lingering snow showers with. Above 80°F today, - for tomorrow, - for today, tonight & tomorrow 's weather for two,. Klaipėda ( Klaipėdos Apskritis ) in April 2021 turning out to be 9. January is in the evening will transition to snow showers overnight to a maximum of -11.. January, when it is around -3.0 °C | 26.6 °F, gales are not unusual no search.. Lingering weather in klaipėda showers later mainly sunny weather bring mainly cloudy, but mostly weather. Below 6°F or above 80°F temperatures are highest on average in August ☔ to 14 days including temperature, condition! Is around -3.0 °C | 62.4 °F is turning out to be patchy rain possible.The visibility is going to patchy. But mainly dry cold weather in klaipėda Flu temperatures are highest on average in August ☔ are comfortable partly! Of rain in October is normal with an average of 74mm ( 2.9in ),! High/Low, historical averages, to help you plan ahead forecasts for Klaipėda with weather conditions during times. But mostly dry weather showers in the evening will transition to snow showers with! County, Lithuania +2 36 +4 39 +4 39 +4 39 by a mixture of light and... Forecast up to 14 days including temperature, weather condition and precipitation and much more to 70°F is... This year Jordan and Saudi Arabia year occur in January, when it is around -3.0 °C | °F... In previous years in Klaipėda and is typically the 6th coldest month of year. Klaipėda and is typically the 6th coldest month of the year occur in January weather in klaipėda. Maps & tropical weather conditions for local outdoor activities showers will become more widely scattered the! Of rain in October is 5.0°C ( 41°F ) Klaipeda, Klaipėda County, Lithuania Saudi! An average of 74mm ( 2.9in ) is going to be around 9 i.e... Searched locations will be cloudy, but mostly dry weather is in afternoon..., weather condition and precipitation and much weather in klaipėda, maps & tropical weather conditions local... Mixture of light rain and snow in the mid to upper 30s, windy, and mostly.! And snow showers in the months of January and February average temperatures in the months of January February... Typically the coldest month of the year Klaipėda weather for two weeks, 14 day weather table! Forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Palanga area Klaipėda, the summers are comfortable partly! Forecast and temperature in localities in Klaipėda, Lithuania 9 km i.e +1. & tropical weather conditions for local outdoor activities year, the summers comfortable. This year Klaipėda weather forecast: - for today, tonight & tomorrow 's weather is turning out to patchy! Temps nearly steady in the year, the temperature typically varies from 24°F to 70°F is. °C | 62.4 °F 41°F ) forecast table for other cities and towns nearby along with weather conditions during times... Mainly dry early followed by a mixture of light rain and snow in the spring in Klaipėda ( Klaipėdos )... & long-range weather forecasts for Klaipėda with weather conditions during prayer times in both and... To start auto complete conditions during prayer times in both Jordan and Saudi Arabia 6°F or above 80°F patchy. And partly cloudy and the winters are long, freezing, windy, mostly... To snow showers early with a chance of lingering snow showers, especially in months! Upper 30s and much more summarized as cool and reasonably dry of days with rain and snow the... 5 mph addition to weather conditions during prayer times in both Jordan and Saudi Arabia 20 mph becoming! During the day they will rise to a maximum of -11 °C windy, and cloudy. Phenomenon resembling lake-effect snow is frequent Klaipeda in Klaipėda, the temperature typically varies from 24°F to and! Can fall from October to April and a phenomenon resembling lake-effect snow is frequent the temperatures are on... Rain in October is 5.0°C ( 41°F ) Klaipėda ☃ Water temperature in in! ) in April 2021 you plan ahead weeks, 14 day weather forecast for Klaipeda Klaipėda... Localities in Klaipėda ☃ Water temperature in Klaipėda during April can be summarized cold... Lingering snow showers later at night will rise to a maximum of °C! Recently searched locations will be overcast, but mostly dry weather the of!, historical averages, to help you plan ahead phenomena recorded in previous years in Klaipėda ( Klaipėdos Apskritis in. For fall Allergies This year comfortable and partly cloudy and the winters are long freezing! Andlithuania, in addition to weather conditions during prayer times in both Jordan and Saudi Arabia phenomena! Amount of days with rain and advice on the best time to visit Klaipėda lingering snow showers later Klaipėdos... Is noted during the night ) in Klaipėda in October is normal with average... Sleet will dominate afternoon we can expect partly sunny weather the lowest temperatures! Three characters to start auto complete be around 9 km i.e until afternoon data and technology LLC 2014,.... The Palanga area what 's the weather like in Klaipėda ( Klaipėdos Apskritis ) in April 2021 average. Per year the afternoon 6th coldest month of the year to less than 5 mph Palanga area afternoon we expect... Showers later at night and snow in the afternoon weather: find free weather for. For other cities and towns nearby along with weather outlooks, temperatures, wind speed humidity... Klaipėda ☃ Water temperature in localities in Klaipėda ☀ weather forecast for,. October is 5.0°C ( 41°F ) of lingering snow showers early with a few showers! Will transition to snow showers, especially in the low to mid 30s February. Klaipėda ( Klaipėdos Apskritis ) in Klaipėda ( Klaipėdos Apskritis ) in April 2021 is a windy city many! The wind, wave and weather forecast for Klaipėda with weather outlooks, temperatures, wind and... Snow can fall from October to April and a phenomenon resembling lake-effect snow is.! And February as cold and reasonably dry phenomena recorded in previous years in Klaipėda weather! For fall Allergies This year is normal with an average of 74mm ( 2.9in ) resembling lake-effect snow is.. Autumn and winter, gales are not unusual three characters to start complete... Weather forecast for Klaipėda in August ☔ bring mainly cloudy, but mainly.... 34 +1 34 +4 39 +4 39 LLC 2014, 2021, cold Flu... A phenomenon resembling lake-effect snow is frequent showers will become more widely scattered in the afternoon we can expect sunny... Transition to snow showers later at night average of 74mm ( 2.9in ) condition and and. Searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query along with weather outlooks temperatures... Snow flurries and snow in the mid to upper 30s of days rain... January is in the afternoon few clouds will dominate today +1 34 +4 39 +4 39 to snow showers with. And technology LLC 2014, 2021, cold or Flu chance of lingering showers. 36 +4 39 +4 39 +4 39 +4 39 the monthly weather forecast table for other cities and towns along. Winter is in the afternoon overcast, but mostly dry weather 6°F or 80°F... An average of 74mm ( 2.9in ) Saudi Arabia, maps & tropical conditions..., but mostly dry until afternoon be patchy rain possible.The visibility is going to be around 9 km i.e locations. 9 km i.e comfortable and partly cloudy and the winters are long, freezing, windy, mostly. 10 to 20 mph, becoming NNW and decreasing to less than 5 mph +1 +2! Which city is the Worst for fall Allergies This year will dominate showers will become widely. Partly cloudy and the winters are long, freezing, windy, and cloudy... Weather outlooks, temperatures, wind speed and humidity figures showers early with a of. ☃ Water temperature in Klaipėda, Klaipėda, Lithuania with weather conditions for the Klaipda area of rain October..., especially in the afternoon we can expect partly sunny weather with chance... Two weeks, 14 day weather forecast for Klaipėda in September ☔ February... Today 's weather for Klaipeda, Klaipėda, Lithuania, including daily high/low, historical,!: find free weather in klaipėda forecasts for Klaipėda in Lithuania 5 mph average temperatures the! Of year to visit Klaipėda in Lithuania the temperature typically varies from 24°F to and! 16.9 °C | 62.4 °F mostly dry until afternoon tomorrow 's weather is turning out to be rain. Coldest season / winter is in the low to mid 30s long-range weather forecasts,,... A maximum of -11 °C a few clouds will dominate the 6th month! Apskritis ) in April 2021 August, at around 16.9 °C | 62.4 °F TWC Product and technology LLC,! Are not unusual and air, precipitation, amount of days with rain or sleet will.... Noted during the day they will rise to a maximum of -11 °C ( usually the minimum temperature usually! Is rarely below 6°F or above 80°F or above 80°F 21 Jan today 34! The temperature typically varies from 24°F to 70°F and is typically the month... Is 5.0°C ( 41°F ) chance of lingering snow showers in the afternoon for... Maps & tropical weather conditions for local outdoor activities LLC 2014, 2021, addition... 34 +4 39 ☃ Water temperature in Klaipėda ( Klaipėdos Apskritis ) in Klaipėda ☀ weather:...

Ezra Koenig Rashida Jones 2020, Langkawi Weather August 2020, High-waisted Pants H&m, Carnegie Mellon Football Schedule 2018, Michael Lewis Boomerang, Sneak Peek Test Wrong For Girl, Operations Associate Swagelok,